The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Busy staff wearing many hats
Popular local attraction
Multiple people in the organization purchased printing. Because the team was busy, they often reordered materials at the last minute. Top management needed a solution to reduce administration time, control costs, and protect brand integrity for the largest children’s museum in the country.
Priority Press used technology to create a customized online ordering solution. Users now order warehoused collateral and print on demand quickly and easily. Real-time reporting provides management with instant access to important information.
- Hard cost savings with negotiated pricing
- Time savings on routine administrative tasks
- Fast order fulfillment to accommodate
the need for quick turnarounds
- They can add or remove items at any time.
- Real-time reports provide insights into usage and more for added control over the budget